Friday, March 27, 2009

Black Eye Fading


Well, dear hearts, it's almost gone. This photo was taken almost a week ago, and I'm looking close to normal again now. I admit that Natasha Richardson falling on her head and dying stopped me cold from writing more about the hilarious adventures of falling on your head. Suddenly it didn't seem one bit funny.
Meanwhile, spring arrived with only a few snow flurries, and while we're still having hard frosts (when the bird bath is frozen solid, I call that a hard frost)many mornings, the hyacinths and daffodils are coming up and blooming. The daffodils I finally planted a few weeks ago are not up and may not be. They didn't seem to have many likely looking growth points by the time I planted them, so perhaps I'll say I gave them a burial, not a planting. We'll see.
Hope spring is springing where you are.

No comments: